About Mystic Ventures Group
As an executive in the medical imaging business for over 25 years, I began focusing on government contracts (Veteran Hospitals and clinics). The VA effort has allowed me to learn how the VA contracting really works; the pros and the cons.
We started Mystic Ventures Group, LLC (MVG) to help bring the needed medical imaging technology to government and commercial entities. As a US service-disabled veteran I applied and received the government’s certification known as a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). You can identify a certified company by this logo.
I soon became an authority on government contracting.
Today MVG works with numerous Veterans Administrations and companies across the United States providing basic imaging needs, insight and expertise for;
- MRI, CT, PET, PET/CT fixed site construction and operations.
- Mobile MRI, PET, CT, PET/CT construction and operation services.
- Project management for medical imaging facilities this includes planning, buildout, and operations.
- Mobile X-ray suite with ultrasound (WIP)
- Radiopharmaceutical management from manufacturing to distribution to unit dose distribution.
- Cyclotron design and buildout including research labs.
- Software management tools for radiopharmaceuticals.
- DICOM translation technology.
And, if we can’t find the service required we will help create the platform, such as a mobile platform to provide ultrasound and standard x-ray services to nine locations in rural America.
We are committed to bringing the best technology and service to my fellow veterans. Let us help you help them.